Vitamix has been undoubtedly the market leader from many years and is very popular company. For a varied base of customers, they provide vast variety of products. We will be reviewing one of the vitamix older models – Vitamix S Series Personal Blender S55.
The S Series Personal Blender S55 belongs to the S-30 family. It is one of the vitamix older models and it is designed for small families and for singles. Because of its smaller size it has a lower capacity and big fruits and vegetables needs to be chopped down before using them in the blender. But this seems insignificant in front of the following features:
- It is good for small portions and is compact. It is simply modern manufacturing at its best.
- By default, it has a 40-ounce container which is appropriate for a single person or a small family of 2 or 3. There is a container of 20-ounce as well, for those who love to travel
- It has a four-blade stainless steel design which can cut through almost anything, be it vegetables, fruits or hard ice cubes. The stainless-steel motor base and removable blades helps to do it without any issue.
- It has 10 speed control settings to choose from. Thanks to variable speed control, an individual can easily adjust the power depending on what he is making.
- It comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty which instills a belief in the quality of materials used during manufacturing.
The only disadvantage one can see it that the base thread can be damaged due to choking from leftovers. So, the removable blade and the containers needs to be washed regularly at a high frequency.
If someone is searching for a personal and stylish blender, the S Series Personal Blender S55 should be surely considered as it is the best bet.